CHANGES TO YOUR INVOICE. Effective 12/1/2022 all HOA business will be processed by Greenhouse Management Association instead of Essex. In early December, you will receive your first invoice (by both mail and email) from Greenhouse Management Association. This invoice will be for your January 2023 assessment.
If you have previously set up automatic or online payments with Essex, those will be canceled, and you will need to set them up again with Greenhouse. If you have ANY questions about the billing of assessments, please don’t hesitate to call us.
SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE PORTAL. All homeowners have access to Greenhouse Management Association’s online portal where you can pay assessments, set up autopay, access governing documents, and more. The portal is available by desktop or mobile app. Please see below for detailed instructions on how to setup your account.
PAYING YOUR ASSESSMENTS.
- If we have your email address, you will receive an email containing a link to activate your account. Don’t forget to check your junk folder. The subject line will be “Timberridge HOA - Join your online portal today”.
- Click “Activate Now”.
- Enter your email address and a password of your choosing.
- If you don’t receive an email from us, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, home address, and phone number. We will set up your account directly.
You can pay your assessments in two ways:
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE TROUBLE SETTING UP MY ACCOUNT?
- Make a check out to Timberridge Homeowners Association and remit to the following address:
Timberridge Homeowners Association
c/o Greenhouse Management Association
6841 Virginia Pkwy #103-305
McKinney, TX 75071
- Pay online using the Greenhouse portal on your desktop or mobile app. If you are using a desktop or web browser on your mobile phone, navigate to https://greenhousemgt.appfolio.com/connect and login using your credentials. Select the “Payments” tab and click “Pay Now”.
If you run into any issues with setting up or logging into your account, please contact your community manager, Caroline, for assistance. You can reach her by phone at (469) 215-5321 ext. 103 or by email at email@example.com.
I HAVE A GENERAL PROBLEM OR QUESTION ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
You can always turn to your community manager, Caroline, for assistance. She is easily reachable by phone or email.